Massieushop.com customers are informed that the products offered through this virtual commerce platform are regulated, among others, by the following legislative norms:
- Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE). - Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Contracting Conditions.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
- Right of withdrawal. The consumer has seven business days to exercise the right of return. In this case, upon receipt of the product, the amount previously paid will be reimbursed, and only the shipping costs generated in the return will be borne by the customer.
- Repair. During the warranty period, when the product must be repaired or replaced, the repair or replacement will be free of charge to the consumer, including shipping costs and costs related to labor and materials.
This process will be carried out within a reasonable period of time and without major inconveniences for the consumer and user according to the nature of the products and the purpose they had.
The repair and replacement suspend the calculation of the periods during which the consumer can claim for the malfunction of the product, for not serving the uses for which it was purchased or for not adjusting to the characteristics offered.
During the six months after delivery of the repaired product, the seller will be liable for the lack of conformity that led to the repair, presuming that it is the same lack of conformity when defects of the same origin as those initially manifested are reproduced in the product.
GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
The general conditions of purchase are detailed below:
- Each product is presented in a purchase card in which its essential characteristics are included.
- Delivery and transport costs are detailed during the purchase process, and in any case, before the transaction is made.
- The term of validity of the offer is valid only during the open session, with the exception of those promotional products in which another validity is indicated.
- Massieushop.com ensures sufficient availability of all its products. In the event that demand exceeds stocks, orders will be fulfilled within a reasonable period of time. Otherwise, the client will be duly informed and the amount that they have contributed will be returned.
- Massieushop.com offers paypal as a preferred means of payment.
VAT, IGIC AND OTHER TAXES
Value Added Tax
The VAT rate applicable to sales of products made to end consumers corresponds to that in force in Spain:
Peninsula, Balearic Islands, and Euro zone: 21%
Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: Exempt
Other countries: Exempt.
If the company is in Spain and the consumer resides in a country in the EU area, the applicable VAT rate, if applicable, is the general VAT rate in force in Spain.
Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (IGIC)
Sales of products made to final consumers residing in the Canary Islands are exempt from VAT and it will be the consumer resident in the Canary Islands who must pay the IGIC, customs and dispatch costs at the time of receiving the product.
The operation is a delivery of goods that, according to the rules for determining the place of realization of the taxable event of the IGIC, is understood to be carried out outside the Canary Islands and, therefore, it is an operation not subject to Tax. . Massieushop.com will not specify any IGIC fee on the invoice, being the Canarian purchaser who must pay the Import Tax.
- Law 20/1991 of June 7, modifying the fiscal aspects of the economic fiscal regime of the Canary Islands
Tax on Production, Services and Import (IPSI)
The Tax on Production, Services and Importation is an indirect municipal tax, which levies, in the manner and conditions provided in the Law and in this Ordinance, the production, elaboration and importation of all kinds of tangible personal property, provision of services and deliveries of real estate located in the cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
Sales of products made to final consumers residing in Ceuta or Melilla are exempt from VAT and it will be the consumer residing in these autonomous cities who must pay the IPSI, customs and dispatch costs at the time they receive the product.
- Law 8/1991 of March 25, which creates the Excise Tax on Production and Importation in the Cities of Ceuta and Melilla
- Royal Decree Law 14/1996 of November 8
- Law 13/1996 of December 30, on Fiscal, Administrative and Social Order measures
Massieushop.com staff supervise shipments in advance, demanding quality packaging from their suppliers to avoid deterioration of the product.
Each shipment is accompanied by its corresponding purchase invoice. In case of loss, a copy can be requested in our store.
POST-SALE SERVICE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Massieushop.com offers its customers an after-sales service
to). The purchases made by Massieushop.com are subject to Spanish legislation.
b). Massieushop.com makes available to its users an email where they can request information or file complaints related to the provision of the service. The email is email@example.com, indicating in the title if it is an information request or a formal complaint.
c). In the event of any conflict or discrepancy, the applicable jurisdiction will be the one closest to the headquarters of the entity that owns Massieushop.com.
Massieushop.com maintains a commitment following an ethical code based on the following decalogue:
1.- Veracity of the information offered.
2.- Fair price for products and services.
3.- Transparency during the purchase process.
4.- Security in the data transaction.
5.- Supervision and verification of contents during packaging.
6.- Quality Commitment in all our products and services.
7.- Fidelity to the contract agreed with clients and suppliers.
8.- Commitment to the sustainability of production processes.
9.- Personalized customer service.
10.- Follow-up of the purchase process and after-sales customer service.